2023 Sejong Korean Language Assessment (SKA)
- Listening / Reading / Writing: 13:00, 27 May
- Speaking: TBC, 3 June
- 24 April (Mon) – 8 May (Mon)
- Download application form & document of Agreement to the Collection and Use of Personal Data at the bottom of the page (refer to the example application form).
- Fill in the documents.
- Prepare your photo (passport photo with white background).
- Your photo is required to print your report card (test result) in the future.
- Application form
- Document of Agreement to the Collection and Use of Personal Data
- Your photo to: [email protected]
- Once we receive your application, we will send you back ‘Test Identification Slip’.
List of Materials Required for SKA
Please bring them on the assessment date:
- Your ID card
- Black ball point pen
- Test Identification Slip
- Available within 60 days after the assessment date
- Official certificate will be only issued for applicants who take 4 subjects (listening, reading, writing and speaking). Applicants who take 3 subjects (without speaking) will not receive an official certificate but only possible to check your scores.